Monday, June 15, 2015

A Review for
Red Nights by Shari Ryan




I was given an ARC copy of Red Nights by Shari Ryan, the book comes out on June 18th & let me tell you now... GRAB a copy!

I was hooked from the very first page!  Loved the story & can't wait to read more by Shari!
I don't like to give spoilers in my reviews, so I will try not to & I will try to keep this short & sweet.
 
I felt so bad for Felicity from the very first page, my heart broke for her family.  Aspen being Felicity's best friend was there for her even though her heart was aching as well, Aspen kept her heartache hidden for the most part.  Hayes saves Felicity from total self destruction.
  There was a twist that I wasn't quite prepared for, but at the same time it all made since.
Now I am gonna stop with this review before I do give away spoilers or make this sound like the synopsis of the book!
 
I am looking so forward to another book (hopefully there is a book 2).
With the way this one ended it left me wanting more!
 
Keep up the great writing Shari & I am looking forward to reading more of your books!

No comments:

Post a Comment