Friday, October 31, 2014

My Review for The Truth by Kelley Grealis


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book (heck I love the whole series!)

There was a part in the story that did kind of make me sad, but I understand it had to be.  I couldn't make up my mind about Vincent, however The Truth made up my mind for me.  I don't like giving spoilers so I won't ;-) I also don't like giving a review that is basically like the blurb on that back of the book, so again I won't...lol ;-)

I will say that Kelley is an amazing writer.  When picturing Allison there is only one person that comes to mind to play the part of Allison & that would be the author herself, Kelley.

This book & well the whole series is like no other vampire story out there & I think that is what makes it one of the best series of vampire books I have read in a long time.

The ending had me so excited I couldn't sit still!  Don't worry I won't tell you why, you will just have to grab a copy & read it to find out ;-)

1 comment: