Wednesday, August 27, 2014




Okay so I know I haven't posted anything in a LONG time.  I am sorry for that, but life has taken over...lol.   Here is what I have been up to lately, reading & tending to my family.  School just started back up here so we have been busy with that.  I just finished books 1 & 2 of The Descendant series by Kelley Grealis, which I will be doing a feature on book 3 in the series in October so stay tuned for that :-).   I am currently reading The Many Lives of Avery Snow by Christy Sloat,  it is a really good book so far & I am really enjoying her take on reincarnation & guardian angels :-).  My husband started a new job so we have been adjusting to that as well.  Life has been good lately & little things have been keeping me busy, so once again I am sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time.

July 10, 2014
I absolutely LOVED this book!!!! I think my favorite part was the fight scene between Alison & Lucious! I kinda took my time reading it because I didn't want it to end!!! Good thing I have book 2. I really enjoyed how Kelley put a major twist on a well known bible story. I will recommend this to anyone!



August 18, 2014
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!!!!! I simply can't wait for book 3!!!!! I loved book 1 and now I just finished book 2 & thought it was even better than book 1!!! I am a huge fan of all kinds of genres, & yet this is the first series I have come across that mixes vampires with a biblical theme... Kelley Grealis is a wonderful author & I will recommend her series to anyone :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment