Monday, September 30, 2013

Review for Supernatural Seduction by Aneesa Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Abso-Fu**ing-lutely loved it!!!!!
Book one was great & this book well, I think my title says it all.... lol... From the first page to the last I was sucked in. I blurted out "No, she didn't" during the first scene (my hubby looked at me like I was crazy..lol) But if you have read book one then start reading this one you will know why I blurted that out...lol. My favorite scene was the spa! I won't go into details (just because I don't like spoiling anything) but I will say that I am so happy for Anais & Conall and I am curious as to how that all plays out! The ending left me wanting book 3, like right now.. lol.. Once again Aneesa Price you have written another wonderful book, please keep up the great writing! 
 
 Grab your copy today! >>>>



No comments:

Post a Comment