Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Review for Casting Shadows

Casting Shadows (The Ash Grove Chronicles) (Kindle Edition) By Amanda DeWees


  OMG, I loved the first book & now I love the second book even more! So happy to have read that Joy & Tanner had their precious daughter. Looking forward to more of Maddie & William as well. I wanted to jump in the book & smack the crap outta Sheila though. The ending left me wanting more & I really hope there is more than just 3 books in the series, because I love most of the characters in the books (almost all of them except Sheila...Although she does make the perfect villain in the friendship-turned-romance between William & Maddie part of the book....lol)

Once again Amanda DeWees you have written another book that had me wanting to turn the page & not stop reading! I was sad to get to the end though, only because I didn't want the book to end :) I am looking forward to book 3 & will recommend the first 2 books to anyone!

Keep up the great writing Amanda :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment