Monday, July 8, 2013

Move over 50 Shades of Grey there is a hot new read in town!!!!!



Interchangeable (1Night Stand Series)

Interchangeable (1Night Stand Series)
Price: $2.99


5.0 out of 5 stars Move over 50 Shades of Grey, there is a hot new read in town!!!!, July 8, 2013


I have read Kim Carmicheal's work before & I loved it. Now I have read this & will read more written by this wonderful Indie Author :)

I love reading sex scenes & with Kim Carmicheal's writing style she leaves just enough for your imagination to wonder, but she also gives enough detail to make you want more! I love all 3 characters in this story. Who knew that a love triangle could work! Looking very forward to reading book 2 in the series! I won't go into a lot of detail, just because I don't want to give the story away, however I will tell you that TCD rocks the story!!!! Now if you want to know what the TCD stands for get your copy today :)

Keep up the great writing Kim Carmicheal!!!!!


Grab your copy today >>>>>











No comments:

Post a Comment