Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nature Calls & Within The Shadows (Shadow World Novels) Reviews

Nature Calls by Bonnie Bernard
Nature Calls by Bonnie Bernard
I really enjoyed the stories and how some of the characters where in more than one story. My favorite was the stories with Yeti, but they were all really great stories! Keep up the great work Bonnie!!! 
 Grab your copy here  >>> Nature Calls





Within The Shadows (Shadow World Novels) by J.A. Lynch
I was hooked from the very beginning of the book!!!! Love, Lust, Betrayal.... What more can you ask for in a good book? How about a new twist on some old vampire legends! A character that goes from being naive to being thrown into a very scary situation and coming out with a very strong backbone & standing up to monster vampires & other creatures! I don't want to go into any more detail, because I don't want to spoil anything for you! I will say that I am now anxiously awaiting to read book 2 & I can now add J.A. Lynch to my top 5 favorite authors list :) Keep up the great work Julieanne!!!! 
Grab your copy here >>> Within The Shadows


No comments:

Post a Comment