Friday, March 8, 2013

My Review for Little Orphan Anvil by Joseph Beekman

I wasn't really sure about the book, but I ended up loving it and hoping to get my 10 year old son reading it. The book is a short read, however it did take me a few days to get threw it, but that is because I was tending to my family and was not able to read a whole lot at one time. I feel in love with the robot and the kids in this book! The robot and his creator finally find each other after the witch destroys the land of Iron and Anvil, together the robot and his creator & a little boy named Sonny set out to rescue the orphans and destroy the witch. I love how the robot has emotions, it shows that it cares and can feel pain! I don't want to say to much more because I don't want to ruin the story, I will say that I also loved the little boy Sonny & his dog. Thanks Joseph for writing such a good book & making it a book that my son hopefully really enjoys reading as well!!! 
Grab your copy today>>>>Little Orphan Anvil

No comments:

Post a Comment